My Experience at The Ria Apartments
This past weekend, I had the intriguing experience of staying at The Ria Apartments in Genting Highlands, a place rumored to be haunted. As soon as I entered my bedroom, I felt a noticeable drop in temperature. At first, I attributed it to the cold air typical of high altitudes, but given the stories I had heard about the place, I just couldn't shake off the uneasiness. (And as though my love for the TV series - Supernatural played no part in this at all...)
You might wonder why I chose to stay in such a location knowing its reputation. Personally, I believe that paranormal presences surround us all the time; it’s merely a matter of whether these entities choose to reveal themselves or not. Unfortunately, it seemed that the one I encountered wanted us to know we weren’t the only tenants there.
But what unfolded there is a story for another day. Let me know if that's something I should go into.
Exploring the Spirit World
Today, I want to delve into the concept of the spirit world. Some may think that my previous posts suggest I'm an atheist, but you can judge for yourself based on what follows.
To me, what we refer to as the "spirit world" might align not with traditional teachings about the afterlife. Imagine this: perhaps there is no distinct heaven, hell or purgatory at all! If someone dies peacefully and accepts their death, they might transition into pure energy, becoming part of nature—trees, leaves, animals, humans, and so on. Conversely, those who struggle with their passing may linger due to unfinished business or attachments they still have on Earth. They create their own version of heaven or hell and either continue suffering or eventually find peace.
Consider how many suffering souls may be out there, seeking help, answers, and tranquility. They need places to inhabit as well; thus, they gravitate toward unoccupied spaces and start anew. When we intrude upon these spaces, they may feel upset or threatened.
Instead of fearing these entities or trying to drive them away, we could choose to accept their presence and share our environment with them. After all, they should also recognize that we mean no harm. Perhaps they could learn to present themselves more appealingly so as not to frighten us too much. But then again, if they can't see their own reflections... well, maybe we can excuse that!
Conclusion
In conclusion, my experience at The Ria Apartments has opened my eyes to the complexities of the spirit world and our coexistence with it. Whether or not you believe in ghosts or spirits, there’s something fascinating about considering how these entities might share our spaces and stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment