![]() |
| They call her the Grass Widow, also known as the Satin Flower. |
Today, I stumbled upon something truly beautiful in my garden, and I instantly became the happiest girl in Petaling Jaya! π I’ve taken to calling my flowers "daylight darlings" because, let’s be honest, it just sounds so much more charming than their actual names. Seriously, who came up with "grass widow"?
Speaking of names, let me tell you about the little adventure I had trying to identify these lovely blooms. While "daylight darlings" is a delightful name, I was determined to uncover their true identity. It got me thinking about my furry friend Hachi at home—what did his previous owners call him before they decided to neglect him and leave him for someone else? Poor baby!
Back to the flowers. There are actually websites out there designed to help you identify wildflowers and greens sprouting in your garden. All you need is a decent photo, et voilΓ ! But for me, it was quite the journey. I must have visited at least a few sites that couldn’t help me figure out what alien plant had taken root on my lawn.
In the end, it was a bit of a hassle, but it reminded me of the simple joys in life—like watching my daylight darlings bloom and thrive. Well, I think I ought to stop rambling now.
Until next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment